Benefits of Planning Ahead
When making funeral plans in advance for yourself the most important question that needs to be answered is "How will you be remembered?"
There are some things that should be written in pen and some things should be written in pencil.
Our experience has taught us that individuals may have certain ideas about what they want but that their family has certain needs that have to be met . . . our job is to help you bridge the gap.
There are numerous benefits to pre-planning a funeral, some of which include:
- Provides peace of mind
- Relieves your loved ones of unnecessary concern
- Reflects your wishes and meets your family's needs
- Alleviates financial burden on your family
Planning your funeral arrangements in advance can offer you and your family a number of benefits:
- More Time to Consider Your Options – You and your family will have time to research your options and make well-informed decisions.
- A Sense of Accomplishment – You'll feel good knowing that these arrangements have been taken care of.
- Fewer Family Concerns - Your surviving family members will have less to worry about in the event of your death.
- The Pre-payment Option – You can pre-pay the cost of a funeral at today's prices. The money is set aside according to law in a bank trust or insurance and withdrawn later to pay for your funeral. The funeral home keeps the interest to offset the rising cost of providing the service.
- Your Family Keeps More – When you pre-pay a funeral the financial exposure for your family is limited. More of your assets and life insurance proceeds will go directly to them.
- Fewer Last-minute Expenses – When you plan in advance your family is less likely to incur additional expenses at the time of the funeral.
To request more information regarding pre-planning/pre-arrangement, or to begin the pre-planning process, please call us at 781-894-2895 or, you can complete our easy online pre-arrangement form now.